- A. Trichopoulou et al. Adherence to a Mediterranean diet and survival in a Greek population. New England Journal of Medicine (2003) 348:2599-2608
- WHO/FAO Diet nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. Geneva, Switzerland (2003).
Disponibile sul sito www.who.int
- Hu FB, Willett WC. Optimal diets for prevention of coronary heart disease. JAMA. 2002 Nov 27;288(20):2569-78. Review.
- M. Cohen. Environmental toxins and health – The health impact of pesticides. Australian Family Physician Vol. 36, No. 12, December 2007
- Rist L. et al. Influence of organic diet on the amount of conjugated linoleic acids in breast milk of lactating women in the Netherlands. British Journal of Nutrition (2007), 97, 735–743
- A.E. Mitchell et al. Ten-Year Comparison of the Influence of Organic and Conventional Crop Management Practices on the Content of Flavonoids in Tomatoes J. Agric. Food Chem. 2007 Jul 25;55(15):6154-9
- V. Worthington. Nutritional Quality of Organic Versus Conventional Fruits, Vegetables, and Grains. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. Volume 7, Number 2, 2001, pp. 161–173
- State of Science Review (www.organic-center.org/science)
- L. Di Renzo et al. Is antioxidant plasma status in humans a consequence of the antioxidant food content influence? Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2007 May-Jun;11(3):185-92